Kanye West is a lot of things. His success and notoriety as a rapper, film director, and fashion designer is undeniable. But this weekend, he took on a new role as a fashion critic.
During the past weekend, Kanye West went on a rampage using his Twitter account, ripping people who happened to be dressed in duds that he hated, as he passed them.
It started with the tweet “Just driving through the city and I see a few things I hate…”
Then he proceeded to fire off a barrage of tweets that trashed what he considered to be terrible fashion styles. He listed the following in his tweets:
- “I hate button up shirts with hoodies”
- “I hate hoodies with sport coats”
- “I hate sport coats with button up shirts, jeans and dress shoes”
- “I hate khaki trench coats with jeans and off brand work out sneakers”
- “I hate khaki cargo shorts”
- “I Hate big ass striped scarves”
- “I hate long ass sideburns with the lineup RnB beard”
Shockingly, all of this happened after driving for only five blocks.
He ended the rampage by cooping the tweet “#I’m on my snob”.